A drug-free way to help tourette syndrome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A drug-free way to help tourette syndrome

I've tried - well adleast 7 different drugs for my tourette syndrome, none of which helped that much, and the ones that did help had side effects that were worse than having the tics in the first place.

How I've reduced my tics, by adleast 50% is by doing self hipnosis. For adleast 10 min. a day get into a meditativ :o e state of mind (if you need help relaxing just burn Nag Champa inscense) and pretend to do something that you are good @ and enjoy doing. And then stop doing that and pretend to go to a brain control room full of nobs and switchs. Pretend that with every switch that you flip you are turing of your tics. This may not help much the first day, but hang in there you're tics should lesen by 1/2 if you stick with it for two weeks. Trust me, it's worth the time!!! :D

Welcome net5dd to the TSFC forum!

Thank you for sharing what works for you..thats a great idea.

We are glad you found the forum and hope you frequent often to provide some ideas that have worked for you and participate with other topics of interest on the forum.

Have you found a local TSFC Chapter in your area?
    PJK

Comment

Yum, I love the Nag Champa insence. But I've never had the patience to meditate.

Good to meet you.

Comment

PJK, I don't have a TSFC chapter in my area, but I do have a TSA chapter
        (I live in the US TSA) = Tourette Syndrome Asscoiation)

Comment

Sorry :oops:

I should have picked up on the fact you live in Reno...

Well I am glad you have a support option in your area.
          Glad to see you back..
          PJK

Comment

Working...
          X