No announcement yet.

Locating a CBIT Practitioner

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Locating a CBIT Practitioner

    To locate a CBIT practitioner, begin by contacting your local Tourette Syndrome advocacy organization.

    As more medical practitioners receive training in providing CBIT, the advocacy organizations are building databases for the benefit of their members.

    By working with your advocacy organization, you can be assured the qualifications and competence of recommended practitioners have been verified.

    In Canada Contact National Home Office of Tourette Canada.

    Homepage Tourette Canada

    In the United States contact Contact Tourette Association of America.

    Homepage TAA

    If you are an accredited CBIT practitioner trained by Tourette Canada Behaviour Training Institute or Tourette Association of America Behavior Training Institute, please contact either or both of the above to be included in their respective referral database.

    NB. This announcement is closed to replies. If you wish to comment or ask a question on this topic, please do so HERE.
    TouretteLinks Forum