check this out:

Cathy W
    Administrator Last Activity: September 19, 2017, 10:40 PM

that's 10 days
    Gary
    "If at first you don't succeed....
    CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

Maybe we should keep the venting to the MVP forum... no need for the poor guests to read it all.
      Gary
      CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

Maybe we should keep the venting to the MVP forum... no need for the poor guests to read it all.
        Well, I'm not sure it would be a bad thing for the world to see what's happening here -- or should I say, what's not happening here.

I tried to post something long and interesting yesterday and I couldn't get it to submit. Frustrating. I might try again today or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by aparente001 View Post

Well, I'm not sure it would be a bad thing for the world to see what's happening here -- or should I say, what's not happening here.

I tried to post something long and interesting yesterday and I couldn't get it to submit. Frustrating. I might try again today or tomorrow.
          Good luck with that. Will be nice to have something to read here
          Gary
          CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

But since you're the only moderator left... wouldn't it be up to you to do something if a post was flagged? I'm just a little MVP here
            I think the flags go to the admins. Steve and David used to be the admins. Now it's Cathy and, forgive me, I forget the name of the other one who got started, sort of, and then didn't come back.

Unrelated question: I wonder why I keep seeing so many IP addresses logged as being active surfers and readers of the forum? I wonder if my being able to see them is a feature of my being a moderator? There's a submenu with four items, at least, for me there are four tabs: New Topics, Who's Online, Member List, Calendar. Do you get "Who's Online" too?

Last edited by aparente001; September 30, 2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I think the flags go to the admins. Steve and David used to be the admins. Now it's Cathy and, forgive me, I forget the name of the other one who got started, sort of, and then didn't come back.
              "Tourette Canada welcomes back two former moderators, Janet Rumsey and Cathy Wylie, to the Forum. "

"Their knowledge and insight will serve the Tourette Forum participants with dedication and expertise."

Hats off to that ... I think they were abducted by aliens... Or just ran for cover. LOL

Unrelated question: I wonder why I keep seeing so many IP addresses logged as being active surfers and readers of the forum? I wonder if my being able to see them is a feature of my being a moderator? There's a submenu with four items, at least, for me there are four tabs: New Topics, Who's Online, Member List, Calendar. Do you get "Who's Online" too?
              Yes, you GOT THE POWER!
              You are the top cigar that's still around hehe
              I can only see member list and calendar. Down at the bottom of the main page if I click on users online I get a list but no IP's

I'm only really sticking around so you aren't the only one. I think everyone abandoned ship.

Gary
              CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

I think everyone abandoned ship.
                No, I really think we're all alone here because no notification was sent out that the forum was online again (limping and bleeding, but hanging on).

I really appreciate your sticking with me. I'm in the middle of several projects right now so I have to postpone some serious attempts at problem solving. I want to have some documentation of my regular participation here in case I ever succeed in getting anyone's attention to the fact that the new admins and the tech person are MIA and the software is improperly configured. It's much more comfortable to do that in a dialogue with someone than it would be to have a Me 1, Me 2 conversation. Plus, your sense of humor always brightens my day.

Comment

No, I really think we're all alone here because no notification was sent out that the forum was online again (limping and bleeding, but hanging on).
                  YOU THINK? AND I make YOU laugh!
                  I think we passed the "I THINK" stage by now!
                  As for the guests you see logged on most of them are probably spider bots like google etc...

I really appreciate your sticking with me. I'm in the middle of several projects right now so I have to postpone some serious attempts at problem solving. I want to have some documentation of my regular participation here in case I ever succeed in getting anyone's attention to the fact that the new admins and the tech person are MIA and the software is improperly configured. It's much more comfortable to do that in a dialogue with someone than it would be to have a Me 1, Me 2 conversation. Plus, your sense of humor always brightens my day.
                  Glad I can brighten your day. Probably one of the reasons I made MVP 19 days after my first post on the other site. I can be serious if need be but this whole situation is past serious it's outright hilarious. Check the member list shows last online... Janet somewhere around the 25th and Cathy W. last logged on on the 19th of sept.
                  Gary
                  CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

Working...
                  X