Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the updated and refreshed Tourette Canada Online Forum!

Tourette Canada Online Forum is a free, safe, moderated online community where registered users can exchange ideas, information and support about issues related to Tourette Syndrome. Tourette Canada has recently changed the server and refreshed the pages so returning members will notice a brighter look. Tourette Canada welcomes back two former moderators, Janet Rumsey and Cathy Wylie, to the Forum. Their knowledge and insight will serve the Tourette Forum participants with dedication and expertise.

We would like to thank the administrators and moderators who have dedicated countless hours to build and maintain the Forum. We look forward to continuing to provide a place for individuals and families affected by Tourette Syndrome and its associated disorders to get information, exchange information with others, and connect with the affiliates and support available across Canada.
See more
See less

Looking for Article Ideas - would love feedback, too.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Article Ideas - would love feedback, too.

Folks:

I am trying to expand my readership. The web site listed below has about 12 articles / essays on the TS world. I would love feedback from the intended audience - folks that are actively talking about and debating TS, ADHD, OCD, EDF, SD, and so on and so on. If you need to call me on something, great. I love a good debate.

Thanks in advance.

<growl>
    Darin M. Bush, The Tourette Tiger, author of "Tiger Trails"
    http://www.facebook.com/tourettetiger
Working...
X