Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the updated and refreshed Tourette Canada Online Forum!

Tourette Canada Online Forum is a free, safe, moderated online community where registered users can exchange ideas, information and support about issues related to Tourette Syndrome. Tourette Canada has recently changed the server and refreshed the pages so returning members will notice a brighter look. Tourette Canada welcomes back two former moderators, Janet Rumsey and Cathy Wylie, to the Forum. Their knowledge and insight will serve the Tourette Forum participants with dedication and expertise.

We would like to thank the administrators and moderators who have dedicated countless hours to build and maintain the Forum. We look forward to continuing to provide a place for individuals and families affected by Tourette Syndrome and its associated disorders to get information, exchange information with others, and connect with the affiliates and support available across Canada.
See more
See less

SPREAD THE WORD !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPREAD THE WORD !

I work in the IT (computer) industry during my mild-mannered weekdays. I think most people are intimidated by the whole "internet based forum" thing. Please, please, tell your Touretters that this forum is FREE and reaches anyone in the world, if they are logging in and reading posts.

I love this site, and will participate, and try to help Touretters that are going through what I went through, but it only works if people chime in. Email your TS buddies, and have them register, and throw down with the rest of us. Remind them this is NOT a chat room. Slow typers are very welcome. None of that L33T garbage here.

Maybe the Admin. will hold a contest or survey to see who can get the most people to register. Eh? Hm? <wink, wink>
    Darin M. Bush, The Tourette Tiger, author of "Tiger Trails"
    http://www.facebook.com/tourettetiger

SPREAD THE WORD !

Welcome

We are so glad to have you on board and I love your challenge. Perhaps we will action your suggestion. Looking forward to your ongoing participation.
    Janet

TSFC Homepage

Comment

Working...
    X