Ordering Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering Online

Hi, I want to order a Tourette-y Bear but some of them are in pink. That is great for a girl but if my son was to get one he would not be a happy camper. So if I order one online can I possible ask for a color or can I specify for a boy? Steph

Ordering Online

Steph,

Why don't you call the National Office at (800) 361-3120. That way one of the staff can just walk over to the storage room and pick one out for you and you'll be sure of getting a "little boy" bear, if they have any.

Let us know how you make out.
    Steve
    TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Ordering Online

Hi, We now have our family membership and we are looking forward to getting the newsletters.

I downloaded the preview of the movie Tourette is Powerful and when I saw the boy moving his head between his shoulders and his arms constantly moving, well, I was in shock. This boy was doing exactly what my son does! It was an emotional moment to see that boy move like my son. Steph

Comment

Ordering Online

Steph,

I just spoke to the National Office and I was told the bears come in all colors including plaid!!

If you call you can speak first hand to the bear keeper, who can select just the right one for you!

Regards,
        Steve
        TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Ordering Online

Steph

The feeling you described is so real and a common response. We can talk about it all day and compare each others experiences on this forum but when you see another child responding the way your's does for the first time it sets you back and yet later gives you some peace of mind that you really are not alone.

Take care and I am glad you are enjoying your membership.
          PJK

Comment

Ordering Online

Steph

The video is great. We showed it at our local meeting in November and the kids came too and they all enjoyed watching and so many of them could relate to what was shared. This would be a great way to let your son see others like him. I received my Family Handbook in the mail this week and it is a great book. If you have registered as a Family you will get one sent to you. It is definitely written like an owners manual for our kids.
            Janet

TSFC Homepage

Comment

Ordering Online

I ordered things from the TSFC website about a month ago and I never received anything in the mail yet. So I phoned the head office on Thursday and they never received my orders over the internet!

I just wanted to let everyone know that they might want to phone their orders in until we know that the internet services are working again. Steph

Comment

Ordering Online

Steph:

Thanks for the update and I am glad you got it resolved for yourself.

I am sure the bugs will get worked out...
                PJK

Comment

Ordering Online

Thanks for the heads up,Steph. I'll check with the office to find out when the online hiccup is resolved.

Regards,
                  Steve
                  TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Ordering Online

I have been advised by the National Office the ordering page on the TSFC website is now working as it should be.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. :D
                    Steve
                    TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Ordering Online

I Know this is starting to sound like a soap opera!

I ordered the family membership over the phone two weeks ago because they never received my internet order and they told me to expect the book soon.

However, it is two weeks later and I still have not received anything.

I guess I will phone again tomorrow but I am really hesitant to do it.

I don't know why it is taking so long, is there a reason? Steph

Comment

Ordering Online

Steph,

I don't lnow how long it usually takes for transactions to be concluded, so your experience wll be a good learning experience for us.

Feel free to call the office at (800) 361-3120. Everyone there is very nice and helpful so you should never feel hesitant about giving them a call.

Please let us know what you find out so we will know for future inquiries.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
                        Steve
                        TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Ordering Online

Steve,

Thanks for giving me the courage to call!

I phoned this morning and they told me that they never received my order even thought it was done over the phone with them! :shock:

They have been having problems at the office.

I reordered everything again and hopefully I will get it.

If not, Steve I will give you my Visa number and you order for me. lol Steph

Comment

Ordering Online

I will give you my Visa number and you order for me. lol Steph
                            NO, no :D I might go out and buy a Jaguar with your your account :P :P

We'll keep on top of this and find out what's happening.

Thanks for keeping us posted and as you probably discovered the people at the National office are very helpful.

Regards,
                            Steve
                            TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Ordering Online

Yes, they are very nice and I am sorry that I didn't mention it in my post earlier.

The person who answered the phone said that she was chief cook and bottlewasher and apologized saying this is not the way they normally do business. They have staffing problems lately and she was really upset about what happened.

She recognized that I was from Newfoundland and I didn't think I had an accent!

BTW Steve, unless the Jaguar costs about 10$ Canadian, I would say you are out of luck. Steph

Comment

Working...
                              X