ABC's "What Would You Do?" program tackles Tourette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC's "What Would You Do?" program tackles Tourette

What Would You Do if you saw some young people giving a girl with Tourette a hard time in an ice cream shop? That is the question Jillian Bliss, a 2017 Youth Ambassador and actor, and host, John Quinones, posed on the ABC television show this past Friday to educate the public about Tourette Syndrome and bullying.

Here's a link to the program: http://abcnews.go.com/WhatWouldYouDo...llied-49885650

What do you think? Do you like the treatment given in the program? How does it compare to other TV programs that include a character with Tourette? How does it compare with your ideal?

(Whew! Finally I managed to get this post posted. Apparently the problem is related to the special character that should appear in the middle of the name Quinones. You're going to have to use your imagination.)
    Last edited by aparente001; September 21, 2017, 02:33 PM.

I tried putting the special symbol in in Chrome instead of Firefox. Same behavior. The software is chopping off everything I write, starting with the special character.

Comment

I really miss the THANKS AND LIKES feature....
      Saves having to post just to say Thanks, I like the post.

I'm sure you don't mind but I reposted this video on another forum in the TS section

Stop being a rebel and stick to regular characters
      Gary
      "If at first you don't succeed....
      CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

Working...
      X