New Book on TS written by someone who knows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Book on TS written by someone who knows

Have you heard of the new book on the market called Tiger Trails?

Tiger Trails is an Unconventional Introduction to Tourette's Syndrome
    written by Darin M. Bush aka Tourette Tiger

Great things being said Darin... congrats on a job well done. It is so important to be able to pick up a book and be able to relate to it because it is so well written... and easy to understand.

Has anyone here read it?
    Janet

TSFC Homepage

Re: New Book on TS written by someone who knows

Janet;

Is it available through major bookstores?? (ie. Chapters) I would like to buy it.

Jenny

Comment

Hi Jenny

Sorry for the delay. I don't get to check in often enough.

Tiger Trails is available in Canada through Parents Books - you may have to look them up online. I don't believe it is available through Indigo books either in store or online.

thanks
      Janet
      Janet

TSFC Homepage

Comment

Has anyone read the book by Mary anderson about the foood eaten by tourette's Syndrome people?

Comment

book by Mary anderson about the foood eaten by tourette's Syndrome people
          The website promoting the book is just that, a website promoting a book using hopes for desperate people by using unfounded anti-conventional medicine claims.

Some alterations in diet may help to ease hyperactivity, such as reduction in sugar intake.

When exaggerated claims are made at the expense of scientifically accepted treatments, one can only suspect the motive is to sell an unproven product.
          Steve
          TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Working...
          X