Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MIND Insitute work on TS and autism

Hi, everyone:
    Some of you might have seen the recent 60 Minutes episode (aired Feb. 18th, 2007) in which the work of the MIND Institute at UofC Davis was featured. I believe they were mainly talking about their work on the autistic spectrum (I didn't catch the episode but it came up on my Google Alert).

I did go to the MIND Institute website, however, and found that they are doing some very interesting research into TS. http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/newsroo...ift9-2006.html

The best part, for me, about the research is that it's being done by a very well-respected scientist, who is also the father of a 14 yr. old girl with TS, and it's also being funded by a private foundation set up by the family of a 14yr. old boy with TS! Yay, parent power! I always say that TS parents are the best! Read it and feel encouraged that there are educated people out there asking the questions we all want answered!

Re: The MIND Insitute work on TS and autism

Thanks for that information, Val!
    Steve
    TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Read it and feel encouraged that there are educated people out there asking the questions we all want answered!

It is indeed encouraging! Thanks Val.

cookiemonster

Comment

I am so happy to read anything to do with more research because it's definitely needed.

Way to use your power and funds for the greater good!

Comment

Working...
        X