Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the updated and refreshed Tourette Canada Online Forum!

Tourette Canada Online Forum is a free, safe, moderated online community where registered users can exchange ideas, information and support about issues related to Tourette Syndrome. Tourette Canada has recently changed the server and refreshed the pages so returning members will notice a brighter look. Tourette Canada welcomes back two former moderators, Janet Rumsey and Cathy Wylie, to the Forum. Their knowledge and insight will serve the Tourette Forum participants with dedication and expertise.

We would like to thank the administrators and moderators who have dedicated countless hours to build and maintain the Forum. We look forward to continuing to provide a place for individuals and families affected by Tourette Syndrome and its associated disorders to get information, exchange information with others, and connect with the affiliates and support available across Canada.
See more
See less

What is your favourite sports team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favourite sports team

I know this is not related to TS, but what is your favourite sports team? It can be pro or non-pro. Miy personal favs (in no ranking)

Pro
    1. Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL)
    2. Toronto FC (MLS)
    3.Toronto Raptors (NBA)
    4. Argos (Toronto Argonauts)

Non-pro

I'm not really sure to cheer for who to cheer, it makes me feel a bit guilty. Perhaps you could give suggestions of who to cheer for!
    Last edited by sdman; July 23, 2007, 07:23 PM.

Re: What is your favourite sports team

As seen by my icon, Im a Detroit Lions fan all the way!!! (even though Im from MN, lol) I actually only follow two sports really, football(american) and Indy car racing.
    The other day at a local grocery store, I saw a rack with books on it and one of them said, "pregancy for dummies"............

Comment

Horseback riding. Specifically the professional jumping discipline. I cheer for whatever team my fiancee is not cheering for just to annoy him :P He's a Sens fan btw. So if he's cheering for Sens, I cheer for the opposite team especially the Leafs cause he doesn't like them lol!

Gawd I love bugging him about the trivial things...
      Marisa

Comment

I know this thread is a bit old... 2007, but still.

I've gotten back into Hockey, a Leafs fan as well. I've also been keeping tabs on some of the AHL/OHL teams like the Marlies. I've also been watching some KHL games... though my russian isn't that strong lol

I've given up on the raptors and kind of lost interest in basketball for watching.

Comment

I love Hockey. My favorite team is the Calgary Flames. Go Flames!

Comment

Working...
          X