Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strattera

Jams here
    Sorry haven't been on for a while alot going on.
    Wanted to know if anyone has had a problem with Strattera. My daughter has been taking this for about a month and we are now at the max dose of 40 mg just started this dose this morning. Haven't noticed much difference since she started a month ago But I have been hearing some bad things about this med. Also on clonidine 1/2 a white tab in morning and full one at night, so also wondering about this combo.

thanks jams

Strattera

Hi Jams,

It is good to see you.

There is a posting on Strattera Here .

Here is the information on Clonidine.

Here is a drug interaction checker from Discovery Health.

If you have any questions, let us know.

Please keep us informed of how your family is doing, so that we can help.

Comment

Strattera

Steph and Jams,

Though I have been a user of Discovery Health for checking drug interactions, I noticed some recent changes to their software that makes finding drug names in their database very difficult. I have removed it from my frequently used resources and have begun using Drug Digest for checking drug interactions. It's very intuitive and easy to use.

There may be other good sites for this purpose and if you come across any, please pass along the info.

For your info, here's some info on clonidine

What information about Strattera concerns you?

Have you discussed your concerns with your daughter's physician?
      Steve
      TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Strattera

Steve,

recent changes to their software that makes finding drug names in their database very difficult.
        I did not know that. Thanks for the tip.

What do you mean by Drug Digest is very intuitive?

Comment

Strattera

When the list of medications is displayed on Discovery Health, they are supposed to be in alphabetical order..however they are not making it nearly impossible to locate the medication name.

Drug Digest seems to make sense just by looking at their site and does not require extensive learning to make it work...follow your intuition on how you think it should work and chances are it will work as expected
          Steve
          TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Working...
          X