Mothers Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothers Day!

I'd like to offer my warm regards to all the mothers & mister-moms on the forum and hope you have a quite enjoyable day.

Being a mother can be a challenge in itself and caring for your child with TS or TS+ can be a joy and heart wrenching at the same time. Stresses with society, schools, physicians and even other family members can take a toll.

May 14th is our day to reflect and recharge for another busy year.

I wish all of you a wonderful day and I hope for you like in my family giving something on this special day with a power cord is taboo.

What do you like to do for Mother's Day? Do you have family traditions?
    PJK

Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day 2006! Working Moms and Stay at Home Moms deserve a great big hug and appreciation for their work and devotion to their family.

My Mom is gone now, but I have some wonderful photos to remind me of the Mothers Days we joyfully spent together.

Steve
    Steve
    TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day!

We will spend the day together and I always get breakfast in bed which is the absolute best. My 3 younger boys made a "mothers day gift" at daycare this past week. They all came home last evening with them hidden... but one of my Twin boys couldn't wait ...so I have it already... he could only wait 10 minutes... the others need to do things just right, so I have to wait till tomorrow. So much fun!

have a great day tomorrow
      Janet

TSFC Homepage

Comment

Mothers Day!

Happy Motherz Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        ur time teh shine :D
        good work
        ~Alley

Comment

Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!