Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the updated and refreshed Tourette Canada Online Forum!

Tourette Canada Online Forum is a free, safe, moderated online community where registered users can exchange ideas, information and support about issues related to Tourette Syndrome. Tourette Canada has recently changed the server and refreshed the pages so returning members will notice a brighter look. Tourette Canada welcomes back two former moderators, Janet Rumsey and Cathy Wylie, to the Forum. Their knowledge and insight will serve the Tourette Forum participants with dedication and expertise.

We would like to thank the administrators and moderators who have dedicated countless hours to build and maintain the Forum. We look forward to continuing to provide a place for individuals and families affected by Tourette Syndrome and its associated disorders to get information, exchange information with others, and connect with the affiliates and support available across Canada.
See more
See less

Happy New Year 2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year 2006

Happy New Year to you and to your family in the 2006 with lots of good physical and mental health.

While we are young and plan for our golden years, retirement planning seldom takes the loss of health into consideration. Good health while getting older can be enjoyed only if we take care of ourselves while we are young.

Let 2006 be the year you take charge of your healthcare, to make the decision to seek the help you need and to take an active role in your own healthcare.

Our thanks to our Forum Administrator, the Forum moderators the dedicated members who advise and assist us in making the TSFC Forum a success.

Without our Forum members there would be no Forum, and so your input, responses, suggestions and comments are always welcome and appreciated.

If your participation in the TSFC Forum has been mainly as a reader and if you have never posted a message, consider becoming an active participant and join in one of the ongoing discussions.

Your experience and perspectives will be of great value to the other members of our wonderful online community.

Regards,
    Steve

Dum spiro spero....While I breathe, I hope

Tourette Canada Homepage
    If you enjoy the TC Forum, please consider a Tourette Canada membership
    Please visit our sister Forum: Psychlinks Psychology and Mental Health Support Forum

Happy New Year 2006

Just adding my wishes for everyone to have a safe and peaceful year.

Comment

Happy New Year 2006

Thank you Haejinn. Thanks for your support!

Steve
      Steve

Tourette Canada Homepage
      Please visit our sister Forum: Psychlinks Psychology and Mental Health Support Forum

Comment

Happy New Year 2006

I wish everyone here a safe and healthy New Year as well, and add my thanks to the administrator and moderators as well.

Ursula
        German citizen, married to a Canadian for 28 years, four daughters, one son, eight grandchildren (and one on the way).

Comment

Happy New Year 2006

Thank you Uschi! Hopefully 2006 will be a better year!
          :D
          Steve
          Steve

Tourette Canada Homepage

Comment

Working...
          X