Changing the order of how posts are displayed in a thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the order of how posts are displayed in a thread

The current settings are first post in a thread followed by the following posts in last to first order if you would like to change this here are the steps and pictures

1 - Click on your user name at the top right corner
    2 - Select : User Settings in the drop down menu

3 - in user account select : ACCOUNT

4 - Scroll down to find : Conversation Details Options then you will see Display Mode : POSTS or LATEST ACTIVITY

Note : Selecting POSTS option will display posts in a First to last order in a thread/conversation
    Selecting LATEST ACTIVITY will display First post always at top followed by posts in a most recent to oldest order in a thread/conversation

Hope that helps anyone having trouble finding it.
    Gary
    "If at first you don't succeed....
    CRY and CRY again!"

Gary, you're a star. I looked at that page many times but never figured out what "posts" and "latest activity" meant.

Comment

Glad I could help,
      I'm assuming the instructions are clear enough for everyone.
      Gary
      CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

Now if I could just convince this installation of VBulletin that I'm old enough to handle apostrophes. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by aparente001 View Post
          Now if I could just convince this installation of VBulletin that I'm old enough to handle apostrophes. . . .
          I don't seem to have that problem... at least to my knowledge ... find out as soon as I post this response....

No problem here... I'd like to help but I see no problem with apostrophes'
          Gary
          CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

Working...
          X