Hello? Anyone home?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello? Anyone home?

The Tourette Canada Twitter feed (https://twitter.com/TouretteCanada) says that answers are available at the Forum. Weird, when the new forum moderators are MIA. It's a shame, really. The tweet was so attractive....

(Sigh. The software is apparently not allowing me to create a simple hyperlink.)

Also, the twitter feed says
    Learn about the past year and what's next for #Tourette Canada at the AGM on Nov. 1. Check here for more details. http://www.tourette.ca/agm
    But when I visit the link, I find the same old call for Board members. No information about the Nov. 1 AGM. Note that when I called the Home Office a month ago or so, I was told that there would be no annual meeting this year.

Light's on but NOBODY'S HOME!
    Well except you and me
    OH well... life goes on.
    Gary
    "If at first you don't succeed....
    CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

But Gary, did you look at the twitter page? Someone is "galloping about doing good," posting things as though this were a functioning forum, and as though Tourette Canada were a functioning non-profit/charity. That twitter page is telling people they can get their questions answered at the Forum (normally I would be pleased to see Tourette Canada promoting the forum -- only that the person who posted it forgot to check whether the Forum still had a pulse), and the twitter page is telling people they can go to a certain webpage to get more details about an annual general meeting that is not going to take place this year. Granted, the website doesn't say that -- I had to phone the Home Office to confirm that -- but one can infer it, because of the lack of information on the site about the general meeting's date, venue, keynote speaker, schedule, etc., etc.

What's that joke someone can say when their death has been presumed but they're actually alive? We need to turn that joke inside out.

Hey, Gary, why don't you get yourself on the Board? They are apparently looking for more Board members. Perhaps that means either (a) some existing Board member has realized s/he is incompetent and should step down; or (b) some existing Board member has been discovered to be incompetent and is being ousted.

Comment

I really don't understand and can't grasp what's going on with TSFC. Too bad Steve's not around to answer those questions and I don't dare raise the subject with him.
        Gary
        "If at first you don't succeed....
        CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

Working...
        X