Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the updated and refreshed Tourette Canada Online Forum!

Tourette Canada Online Forum is a free, safe, moderated online community where registered users can exchange ideas, information and support about issues related to Tourette Syndrome. Tourette Canada has recently changed the server and refreshed the pages so returning members will notice a brighter look. Tourette Canada welcomes back two former moderators, Janet Rumsey and Cathy Wylie, to the Forum. Their knowledge and insight will serve the Tourette Forum participants with dedication and expertise.

We would like to thank the administrators and moderators who have dedicated countless hours to build and maintain the Forum. We look forward to continuing to provide a place for individuals and families affected by Tourette Syndrome and its associated disorders to get information, exchange information with others, and connect with the affiliates and support available across Canada.
See more
See less

Forum "Offline" Maintenance Alert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum "Offline" Maintenance Alert

Sometime during the next week January 11 to 18, 2017, the Tourette Canada Forum will undergo software maintenance that will take the Forum offline for about 24 -48 hours.

As soon as more precise information as to timing and duration is available, it will be posted here.
    Steve

Dum spiro spero....While I breathe, I hope

Tourette Canada Homepage
    If you enjoy the TC Forum, please consider a Tourette Canada membership
    Please visit our sister Forum: Psychlinks Psychology and Mental Health Support Forum

Re: Forum "Offline" Maintenance Alert

I received notice that the new server has been built. I do have a question about the specifications which I will follow up tomorrow but if that is resolved it is just a matter of arranging with tech support to transfer all the accounts over to the new server.

I will update you when I know more.

Comment

UPDATE

Contacted by tech support requesting proof that I am the owner of the server before they begin. Supplied this.

They should be ready to begin soon now. When it happens, I may need to shut down the forum rapidly so be prepared.

Comment

Well that was a very long and exhausting and frustrating process!

It was a comedy of errors that was not at all funny. The host has a new support system that is filled with bugs and my support tickets were getting automatically closed every 48 hours whether anything had been fixed or not.

But we are finally back online again.

My apologies for the inconvenience and to all who were worried I had closed it down.

As George Costanza used to say on Seinfeld, "We're back, baby!"

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work in getting the Forum online, DAvid.

You are today's deserving winner of:

Hero of the Day copy.jpg
          Steve

Dum spiro spero....While I breathe, I hope

Tourette Canada Homepage
          If you enjoy the TC Forum, please consider a Tourette Canada membership
          Please visit our sister Forum: Psychlinks Psychology and Mental Health Support Forum

Comment

Thanks, Steve.

I don't know what I deserve but what I want is a nap!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Yay! Great work David 😁

Comment

Working...
                X