Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the updated and refreshed Tourette Canada Online Forum!

Tourette Canada Online Forum is a free, safe, moderated online community where registered users can exchange ideas, information and support about issues related to Tourette Syndrome. Tourette Canada has recently changed the server and refreshed the pages so returning members will notice a brighter look. Tourette Canada welcomes back two former moderators, Janet Rumsey and Cathy Wylie, to the Forum. Their knowledge and insight will serve the Tourette Forum participants with dedication and expertise.

We would like to thank the administrators and moderators who have dedicated countless hours to build and maintain the Forum. We look forward to continuing to provide a place for individuals and families affected by Tourette Syndrome and its associated disorders to get information, exchange information with others, and connect with the affiliates and support available across Canada.
See more
See less

Server Software Upgraded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Software Upgraded

Server software upgraded (PHP 7).

Please report any errors or issues or problems here.

Re: Server Software Upgraded

Last edited by GaryQ; June 11, 2017, 02:18 AM. Reason: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SYSTEM? POSTS ARE BLANK!!!
    Gary
    "If at first you don't succeed....
    CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

Sorry about that. A conflict with one of the plugins we use - fixed now.

Comment

Testing:

PHP: New features - Manual

Comment

Originally posted by djbaxter View Post
          Sorry about that. A conflict with one of the plugins we use - fixed now.
          No need to apologize and two thumbs up for being on the ball so quickly on a Sunday morning. Hope you didn't/don't get too many backward incompatibility issues with the switch to PHP 7.

Took me a while trying different things until I noticed editing a post gives a "reason for edit" text box which thankfully went through and worked. I'm assuming the correction also fixed the same issue with PM messages (I tried that route in vain)
          Gary
          "If at first you don't succeed....
          CRY and CRY again!"

Comment

I'll check on the PM issue, but I suspect that was the same plugin.

Comment

Working...
            X