Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the updated and refreshed Tourette Canada Online Forum!

Tourette Canada Online Forum is a free, safe, moderated online community where registered users can exchange ideas, information and support about issues related to Tourette Syndrome. Tourette Canada has recently changed the server and refreshed the pages so returning members will notice a brighter look. Tourette Canada welcomes back two former moderators, Janet Rumsey and Cathy Wylie, to the Forum. Their knowledge and insight will serve the Tourette Forum participants with dedication and expertise.

We would like to thank the administrators and moderators who have dedicated countless hours to build and maintain the Forum. We look forward to continuing to provide a place for individuals and families affected by Tourette Syndrome and its associated disorders to get information, exchange information with others, and connect with the affiliates and support available across Canada.
See more
See less

Re: Just new guy sayin hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just new guy sayin hi

Hey everyone, My name is Tim Lescinski I am 18 and i was surfing in the inernet and i found this site. I have never really had anone to alk to about my tourettes and it s really cool that I have finally found that. Just wanted to make it known that I am new. ;D

Hey Tim - Welcome and glad you found us. Enjoy reading the various topics and hope you participate in the various areas.

Comment

Hello Tim and welcome to the TSFC Forum! We're glad you found us and we'll be pleased to have you join in any ongoing discussion or start one of your own.

Many people go through a good part of their life not talking to someone about their Tourette for various reasons. Some people are not even diagnosed until they are adults and sometimes as older adults.

For those of us who fall in that category, I can say there is a great sense of relief in having the opportuity to meet other people with Tourette and to share experiences.

So jump right in..we'll be looking forward to your participation in the Forum.
      Steve

Dum spiro spero....While I breathe, I hope

Tourette Canada Homepage
      If you enjoy the TC Forum, please consider a Tourette Canada membership
      Please visit our sister Forum: Psychlinks Psychology and Mental Health Support Forum

Comment

Re: Re: Just new guy sayin hi

Tim

Belated welcome to the TSFC forum.

I am glad you found us and you may want to check out the teen section of the forum. There are so many topics you can participate in and hope you enjoy the experience.

Look forward to you visiting often.
        PJK

Comment

Welcome from me to .......

Cheers Jaxx (New Zealand)

Comment

Hi Tim

Welcome to the forum. Any questions any time is how we operate. Hope you pop in and visit regularly.
            Janet

TSFC Homepage

Comment

Working...
            X