Another New Yorker here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New Yorker here

Hello everyone. I am thrilled to have found this forum. Although my son-age 10-and I attend a group at our local TSA chapter, this a great way to learn and share other personal experiences. Looking forward to it.
    There are 2 lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings.~Hodding Carter Jr.

Re: Another New Yorker here

Welcome terri claire

I am glad you discovered us. we have a very active membership here who are more than willing to share their stories and their best practices.

When was your son diagnosed?
    Janet

TSFC Homepage

Comment

My son was officially diagnosed at age 7, but I knew he had some sort of tic disorder by age 4. He is now 10 and in the 5th grade. He is a real trooper and accepts his TS as a part of who he is. Since the release of the HBO documentary, he feels as though he has celebrity status in school. I don't know if this will last into adolescence, but for now, I am thankful.
      There are 2 lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings.~Hodding Carter Jr.

Comment

What is the HBO documentary? Kristin

Comment

Kristin,

What is the HBO documentary?
          HBO Information: Click HERE

Can be bought from TSA: Click HERE

Scroll down to the ad on the TSA page I've linked to ->(see screen shot below)

Your local Chapter of TSFC or TSA may have it in their library.
          Steve
          TouretteLinks Forum

Comment

Welcome Terri Claire!

Looking forward to getting to know you better. It is always nice to hear from other experienced moms. The forum is a great opportunity for us all to learn from each other.

Comment

Working...
            X