To all those parents with ADD, ADHD, OCD, ODD and TS children we have more resources for direction now.

I like many other parents have been emailing Dr. Phil to provide some resources and answers to our questions in regards to the conditions our children have.
He has responded recently with a show based on these conditions and a Doctor from Texas that specializes in these conditions was on his show.

The show was informative but all the information and more is listed on the Dr.Phil.com website right now.

One thing I was impressed over was a relaxing CD that helps channel a process to manage better through stressful times. It is to be used as a tool to help direct and control stressful moments for children and adults.
The Dr. in Texas uses it and says it is one tool to assist with the condition.

The show made me feel like we had more support and offered some answers to my questions. Dr. Phil also said he had a chapter in his Family First book that provided some help. I have not looked into this further yet.

It is nice to know that we are not alone in our situation and this TS website has been a wonderful way to find some peace through our struggles.

I hope the information provided on this message can help others too.

Best Wishes