Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Moms meet Moms and Dads meet Dads...

Default Moms meet Moms and Dads meet Dads...

Every year there is a national TSFC conference held in one of our great cities. This coming October the conference is being held in Montreal. At each conference there are so many "inspirational" speakers as well as many knowledgeable TS speakers.

At each conference there is a scheduled "Moms Session" and "Dads Session" that meet separtately where each group sits in a circle and they openly share. There are also sessions arranged for couples as well as for adults living with TS. It's an opportunity to meet people living with TS across the country and you get exposed to so many different degress of TS.

Have you ever attended a conference? Has anyone ever taken part in either of these sessions? Have you given any thought to attending this year?
    Janet, mom of 4

TSFC Homepage

"Intelligence is always increasing; accommodation allows your intelligence to do what it has always done." Cassie Green, Washington College

Both my husband and I are wanting to attend the conference this year for our first time. We are anxiously waiting for information to be posted on this site. Any idea when that might be happenning?

Hi Keek

The conference is October 20 to 22nd in Montreal. It is being held at the Delta Centreville in Montreal. You can reserve your hotel now and get the conference rates. In fact, make sure you tell them you are attending the TSFC conference and ask for the conference rate.

As soon as the details of the speakers etc. are finalized, there will be a posting on the TSFC website. We will also provide some information in the Bulletin Board as soon as it is available.

The Mom and Dad workshops that Janet referred to are usually held on Thursday evening, so plan to come in time for the opening session and workshops on Thursday evening.
    Cathy
    Forum Moderator
    TSFC Homepage

Conference Details will be posted in This Forum Announcement, with details being added as they become available.

Keek

I hope you are still planning to attend the conference in Montreal. I'll be there with 50% of my boys :lol: :lol:

Has anyone else given any thought to potentially attending. The details haven't been posted yet but the dates and location remain the same. It is a great experience and there are programs arranged for the kids to attend while you get to sit and listen to all the great speakers.

The conference is a great way to meet many new people all with something in common.

hope you give it some consideration.
    Janet, mom of 4

TSFC Homepage

"Intelligence is always increasing; accommodation allows your intelligence to do what it has always done." Cassie Green, Washington College