Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Eyebrow raising

Default Eyebrow raising

Often I get this sort of tight feeling in my forehead, and to get rid of it, I have to raise my eyebrows several times. If I don't do it, I feel like I would get a headache (which may or may not be true, since I HAVE to raise my eyebrows and haven't been able to test if I would get a headache or not).
    German citizen, married to a Canadian for 28 years, four daughters, one son, eight grandchildren (and one on the way).

Default Eyebrow raising

Uschi:

My son raises his eyebrows too, sometimes very high and usually repeatedly. Sometimes vocal tics join in
    PJK

Default Eyebrow raising

Yes, sometimes I will blink my eyes, raise my eyebrows, all the while clearing my throat or making little noises.
    German citizen, married to a Canadian for 28 years, four daughters, one son, eight grandchildren (and one on the way).

Default Eyebrow raising

Ushi,

I notice that if I dont raise my eyebrows when I feel the urge, I naturally rub my forehead sorta hard and that relieves the urge but I dont even notice that I did it. Is that just me? but I understand that tense feeling in your forehead before you tic, I have the same feeling.
    The other day at a local grocery store, I saw a rack with books on it and one of them said, "pregancy for dummies"............

Default Eyebrow raising

Adam, sometimes I'll rub my forehead as well. Other times I just have to raise my eyebrows. I don't always get the tense feeling before doing it, but most of the time I do.

Default Re: Eyebrow raising

maybe putting something cold would loosen it or maybe something warm then maybe you would not do the tic I don't think this tic is something to be worried about