Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SPREAD THE WORD !

Default SPREAD THE WORD !

I work in the IT (computer) industry during my mild-mannered weekdays. I think most people are intimidated by the whole "internet based forum" thing. Please, please, tell your Touretters that this forum is FREE and reaches anyone in the world, if they are logging in and reading posts.

I love this site, and will participate, and try to help Touretters that are going through what I went through, but it only works if people chime in. Email your TS buddies, and have them register, and throw down with the rest of us. Remind them this is NOT a chat room. Slow typers are very welcome. None of that L33T garbage here.

Maybe the Admin. will hold a contest or survey to see who can get the most people to register. Eh? Hm? <wink, wink>
    Darin M. Bush, The Tourette Tiger, author of "Tiger Trails"
    http://www.facebook.com/tourettetiger

Default SPREAD THE WORD !

Welcome

We are so glad to have you on board and I love your challenge. Perhaps we will action your suggestion. Looking forward to your ongoing participation.
    Janet, mom of 4

TSFC Homepage

"Intelligence is always increasing; accommodation allows your intelligence to do what it has always done." Cassie Green, Washington College