Friends, Touretters, Countrymen, lend me your tics:

Seriously, I am working on a book on TS+. However, it is being held back by the fact that I HAVE TS+. I guess you can forgive me. I am NOT holding back on purpose. I have about 17 book projects on a spreadsheet - yes, I had to put them in Excel to keep track of them - and it is MAKING ME NUTS that I am not doing anything, because I have too many ideas. Typical ADHD problem. Please, please, please, provide me with blunt feedback on these several questions:

(Note: "none" is a valid answer to any question. I would love to know "Why?" on any of these questions.)
-----

What is (in your opinion) the best book on TS+ that explains the disorders, as in a textbook or handbook. Yes, I mean a technical explanation - theory, genetics, treatment, whatever you consider important.

-----

What is (in your opinion) the best book on SURVIVING day to day with TS?

Same question, but ADHD?

Same question, but OCD?

-----

In my experience, the following question is very important, especially to parents of TS+: What book on TS+ has NOT been written that absolutely MUST be written?

-----

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

-----

And, finally, since I am OCD about this, I have to ask: Do you actually care if the technical details are correct in a biography of surviving TS+? I do, but then again I am weird that way.