Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Share Your Feedback on the Montreal conference

Default Share Your Feedback on the Montreal conference

Hi there

I know some of you may have already been registered here before and some of you may be brand new, but we would love to hear what you have to say about the youth program this year at conference.

Did you have fun? Did you make new friends? Was it your first conference? Would you come again next year?

Tell us your "highlight" or favorite part.
    Janet, mom of 4

TSFC Homepage

"Intelligence is always increasing; accommodation allows your intelligence to do what it has always done." Cassie Green, Washington College

Default montreal was awsome

i went with the vancouver chapter and i had lots of fun my part was hanging out with dr. duncan hi to everyone i met chynna robin curtis charlotte steve and everyone else nice to meet ya ..... btw its mike :P i roomed with mandeep

Default eh yo

its Mandeep.........the brown guy with tourettes whos swears ..Alot.. so yah montreal was awesome I LOVE MIKE!!!!! and Charlotte...Chynna curtis.. and nicco.. Connor and Jeff and Robinne.... :D :lol: :lol: :D 8) 8)
    m.sanghera

Default Share Your Feedback on the Montreal conference

Mandeep:

Welcome to the TSFC forum!

I feel like I missed a lot not attending the conference...but someone needed to stick around to welcome the visitors. That part I did enjoy.

Its good to hear feed back from the experience for people like me that were unable to be there.

Thanks!
    PJK