2 18.18%
  • Teen Corner

3 27.27%
  • OTHER

2 18.18%

Thread: New Name

Default New Name

Hi Everyone

There has been a suggestion that perhaps it is time to update the name of our youth section to be something more relevant. This section was designed to encourage teens to take part and interact and share their experiences living with TS or living with someone who has TS.

So here is the plan, we want you to help us re-name this section. please vote for one of the following. If you choose "other" then perhaps you could post a reply to this message with your suggestion.
    Janet, mom of 4

TSFC Homepage

"Intelligence is always increasing; accommodation allows your intelligence to do what it has always done." Cassie Green, Washington College

Default New Name

I love the idea of renaming this section and I encourage all other teens to vote! I already have! Even if you are a teen but not a member of this forum and just browsing, vote anyways! It will help us get a feel for what everybody thinks. Don't be afraid to give ideas either! No one is going to criticize anyones ideas, and maybe your idea will end up being popular!

So everybody vote! :D
    Steph
    ~be a miracle~

Default New Name

Hello!

I realize the poll request was posted during exams, now second semester is nearly half way over and everyone is back in school on Monday.

To keep it simple, who thinks changing "Youth" to "Teen forum" will work for now?

Please let us know what you think by posting a response to my request or just click other if you'd like to stay anonymous but would like a change.

Hopefully some of you will visit over the weekend and help make a change.

Thank you for your assistance
    PJK