Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Music :-)

Default Music :-)

I reaaaaaaaallly love music. I play the guitar. I like artists like Joni Mitchelle, eva cassidy. The beatles OHH YEAAAAh. The rolling stones, the doors. All that good stuff it really relaxes me and calms my tics. What kinda of music do you guys like?? :D
    ~Alley

Hi there

I'm really going to date myself now... My favorite music is Dr. Hook, Cher, Bee Gees, Abba... I like being able to sing along so whatever I hear from the past is a catchy one for me. :roll:
    Janet, mom of 4

TSFC Homepage

"Intelligence is always increasing; accommodation allows your intelligence to do what it has always done." Cassie Green, Washington College

Dr. Hook, ABBA, Cher :shock:

The Bee Gees well I can understand that.

Janet How old are you? I thought you were my age?

That's ok Janet, we like you anyway. :P lol Steph

Now Steph, don't you know a girl who tells her age will tell anything :P :P :roll:

Let's put it this way, my birthday was earlier this week and it was a milestone birthday. Lordy, lordy, it was a milestone :roll:

That's why this forum is so great we like people because of their differences and we have many people with lots of differences... all the diversity on here make it a GR8 site.

Wait till Steve tells you his new found love of music... I wasn't familiar but you may be. I hope he weighs in with his preference.
    Janet, mom of 4

TSFC Homepage

"Intelligence is always increasing; accommodation allows your intelligence to do what it has always done." Cassie Green, Washington College

I'm more into Heavy Metal then anything else hehe.
    I play Bass and Guitar, harmonica and Irish Whistle.
    I used to play with some people but never did anything worth mentioning it
    From Anthrax to Obituary, Slayer to Emperor... etc.

I also listen a lot of trip hop such as Massive Attack, Portishead, new Ulver... etc.

well the more current, I listen to INXS and Linkin Park because my oldest son likes them :roll:
    Janet, mom of 4

TSFC Homepage

I listen to literally everything (well, except jazz or blues). I can sit and listen to DMX, tupac, nelly or other rap, than listen to anything rock/metal, slipknot, disturbed, marylin manson, than I could got to something like musicals! I love the soundtrack to miss siagon(spelling) and catz, but phantom is the best! My fav music is prolly soft music? Stuff you would slow dance to or hear at a funeral. But I like alternative, pop, country, oldies, classical (josh groban, andrea buccille and sara brightman!) and really anything! My fav group is evanescence though! Second is either sarah mclachlan or kelly clarkson or DMX. LOL, I like music! Oh, and anything by Richard Marx! (lol, I think I may be the only person who ikes him!, and jon secada!)
    The other day at a local grocery store, I saw a rack with books on it and one of them said, "pregancy for dummies"............

I listen to all sorts of music from country to rock, heavy metal, pretty much everything except classical. It depends what kind of mood I'm in and what I'm doing. When I'm on my treadmill I like country(new country) like Allan Jackson, Toby Keith and Gretchen Wilson. When I'm weight lifting I prefer faster music like Motley Crue or Def Leppard.

Kim

If we're talking about guitar pickers, then Chet Atkins is the best in my mind...anybody old enough to remember Chet? Or even Les Paul?? 8)

Steve

Nope havn't heard of alot of these musicians. But im looking them up! I like to find and listen to new music. Any other artists you guys recomend?? :D
    ~Alley