Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: TS

Default TS

Being an 18 year old male with Tourette is always hard, however with newspaper articles published in the Globe & Mail, and documentary based on myself mixing TS in with OCD (OCD: The War Inside) I find I can control my Tourette with help from doctors, medication and most importantly myself. I am happy to give advice or help out with others with Tourette, OCD, ADD, and minor bipolar. I have been through a lot in my life, literally hell, however with help from my family and doctors, including a full medical team at Mass General in Boston, I have been able to put TS under my control. Please feel free to contact me anytime via e-mail or IM I will get back to you in a timley manner. I hope everybody gets a feel of what TS is and not mislead by the stereotypes the unexperinced TS indviduals who have no idea what they are talking about. If you haven't seen OCD: The War Inside, you can view on the documenatry channel and sometimes Discovery. Just google it and it will come up with it's information. I hope everybody has a healthy and safe week and don't let your Tourette overpower you as hard as it seems.

-Andrew
    Andrew W. Stewart<br />Toronto, Ontario<br />Canada<br />&quot;The first problems we must solve are our own&quot;

Default TS

Hi Andrew

Have you made contact with the TSFC or one of our affiliates ?
    Janet, mom of 4

TSFC Homepage

"Intelligence is always increasing; accommodation allows your intelligence to do what it has always done." Cassie Green, Washington College

Default TS

Hi Andrew,

I look forward to seeing the movie OCD: The War Inside.

I will watch for it on the discovery channel and I look forward to your story of TS and OCD.

Steph

Default TS

Andrew:

Welcome to the TSFC forum.

Hopefully you have had some time to visit other parts of the forum. Please feel free to join in a discussion and offer some experiences of your own.

We have a good Teen forum section too with a great group.

If you have any questions about the forum or your own concerns feel free to ask.

Glad you found us.
    PJK

Default TS

Hello Andrew,

Welcome to the TSFC Forum! Glad you succeeded in getting your forum registration validated. As you have probably noticed, notifications form the Forum regarding postings you choose to follow, as well as validation emails are sent to the email address associated with your username.

If you need to make any changes or modifications to that information, you can do so by selecting your Profile, at the top of the page.

Your second username which was unsuccessfully entered in the forum database has been removed, so this is your one and only username in our Forum.

Hope you find the TSFC Forum informative and enjoyable.

Let us know if you need help with Forum navigation, and in the meantime, feel free to jump in any ongoing discussion or start as you wish.

Regards,