Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: This is what I do when I should be studying!

Default This is what I do when I should be studying!

Hi there!
    I'm new here, have been on the site many times before but never signed up for the forum.
    I'm a 27 year old married university student. I've had TS since I was 13 - well that was when I was officially diagnosed, but I had many symptoms before that.
    I am studying social work at l'Universite de Moncton. I am in my third year of a 5 year program.

If I can be of any help to anyone please feel free to contact me. I've been on this roller coaster ride for a few years now - maybe my experience can help you.

It's a challenging road, but it's do-able!

Rachel

Default Re: This is what I do when I should be studying!

Rachel,

Welcome to the TSFC Forum and we're glad you have registered as a Forum member. Your experience and insights will certainly be a valuable asset to our Forum members, so please feel free to join in any ongoing discussion to add your views.

If you need help navigating the Forum software, let us know.

Hope you will make our Forum a regular part of your online activities.

Regards,

Rachel

Welcome to the TSFC forum!

I am glad you joined and Steve is right about joining in. There are so many topics and questions. When you see something you can relate too I hope you jump in. Opening your own topic is also easy so explore and hope you spend some time on the forum sharing.

How are your studies going?
    PJK

Hi Rachel

Glad you made the decision to register. Hope you make this a regular place to visit. What was stopping you from registering in the past when you visited us?? Glad you jumped in.
    Janet, mom of 4

TSFC Homepage

"Intelligence is always increasing; accommodation allows your intelligence to do what it has always done." Cassie Green, Washington College