Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obsessions

smartTSguy

Default Obsessions

Hi , does anyone have obsessions about fleece? I do, because my mom's Purple Microfleece is cuddly. I also have a obsession about black Sheep and Baby Lambs

Default Re: Obsessions

SmartTSguy

Fleece feels wonderful and is the only thing my son will wear during the winter months. It is a great comfort zone for him and I add to his collection regularly. He has some sensory issues so when he finds something he really likes against his skin I corner the market.

Have you ever had the opportunity to see sheep or touch them?

I once was on a living history museum were baby lambs were born each year and the sheep were herded twice a day. I learned how to sheer a sheep, wash the wool and card it. I also use to spin when I had time to volunteer on weekends.

If you ever have the opportunity you should check it out. The wool is not very soft or fuzzy at first since they run around in the muddy fields all day but once you wash it and card it, oh it feels so nice.

For my son and I, we collect and make bears...
    PJK

If I ever hear a song with a wicked guitar solo (usually the washy style A La Soundgarden) I will repeat that part of the song until I'm sick of hearing it.

smartTSguy

PJK that is awesome. I now know that there is other people with fleece obsessions, Thats makes me very happy. Andrewgumguy I've never heard of a obsession like this, pretty cool.

I am obsessed with computers I love computers

My son is also obsessed with computers. It helps to time yourself to keep everything else in your life in check.

He actually went through withdrawals when we had to curb his access. It effected his sleep patterns and energy level during the day.

I can happily say now he just enjoys it most of the time and uses it as a tool instead of a refuge.

PJK

same here, whenever my ticks come back i just retire in my room and either chat or read, i say to parents to let the kid have some space..

smartTSguy

I love computers.

Ive been buildin pc's since i was 7

I am now 12 and I now build laptops.

If anyone has a old laptops or new (doesnt matter) whether It works or not please post it so i know . Id pay anything for it ANYTHING! I also obessesed with old IPODs

I've got wierd obsessions, nothing about fleece though. Mostly to do with my number, seven. I'm also obsessed with checking things, (I once went back to my front door a grand total of twelve times to be sure it was locked) and lot's of other things.

I can relate to locked doors, I have my ritual every evening the others in the household laugh at me..sometimes my recall is not the greatest so I compensate "making sure" everything is done before I retire.
    PJK