Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Potholes...

Default Potholes...

Do you have them where you live? If you do, what is the biggest size that you have had to go through. Mine was a 12 inch wide by a 6 inch hole. Cracked my CV boot and alignment went to crap. $400 to repair only thing that bothered me was the fact that he showed me the crack and I was not going that fast. I was going maybe 30 km. So be careful otherwise it could be costly. BTW if you live in edmonton, you can send the city the bill if it is a result of a pothole.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." John F. Kennedy
    "Love is rare , life is strange , nothing lasts, people change"
    "An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
    Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly

Default Re: Potholes...

I'll keep that in mind since I live in Edmonton. Thanks someguy! Sorry to hear about your troubles through. Have you checked with your city?

Patti
    Im in edmonton too, The number that I got for the potholes is 496 1700. When you call them, tell them your car/truck was damaged by a pothole. The person will ask where the pothole is located. They then will ask you for your personal info, phone number address etc. They then ask you if you have a copy of the repair bill. The lady next will give you the number to the claims department. That number is 496 5130. I hope this helps you and anyone else who is in this dilemma.

Jay
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." John F. Kennedy
    "Love is rare , life is strange , nothing lasts, people change"
    "An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
    Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly

Montrealer here!!! The canadian pothole capital of the world!!! (as I see it).. And it sucks!