Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tics worse at a certain time of the day

Default Tics worse at a certain time of the day

Dont know if it happens to anyone else, but my tics are there all day but at night they seen to be worse when im trying to sleep they get bad there 1 tic that doesnt come out 2 much during the day but at night it does. It prevents me from sleeping most nights. I go to sleep usually between 5-7am everynite or day lol. Then if i have things to do i get like an hr sleep. Its frusterating, ive tried thoes relaxation things and stuff before bed but nothing helps its like the time everything comes out and they ware me out so im always really tired from not being able to sleep. Does this happen to anyone else?

Jessica

Default Re: Tics worse at a certain time of the day

Have you tried melatonin for sleep Jessica? That seems to work for my son. He is now at the age where he knows if he will have trouble sleeping or not and will ask for melatonin if he feels he will have a bad night.

WHen he was younger he needed to take it every night but now he only uses it once every month or so. Maybe just knowing it is here and available is enough most of the time for him.

Default Re: Tics worse at a certain time of the day

No i have never tried that, my insurance got all messed up so im waiting for that 2 get fixed before i can try anything so for the time being i just stuffer threw it. When my insurnace is all fixed ill talk to my dr about it. Thanks

Jessica