Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi, how's the weather?

Default Hi, how's the weather?

Hi everyone

just like to say hello from wet cold nottingham in the england

Lee

Default Re: Hi

Hello Lee!

Welcome to the TSFC Forum! Sorry to hear about the weather in Nottingham! Do you get snow in winter?

Default Re: Hi

hi

well we do, it normally comes in the middle of summer lol seriously we get a light covering occasionally seems to be fading out and the winters getting warmer

Lee

Cool Re: Hi, how's the weather?

From what I hear the temperatures in Eastern Canada are getting down close to freezing.

However, we are "snowbirds" and migrate South for the winter, into warmer climes

These days we are experiencing temps in the upper 70's to mid 80's F

I confess I am not very good with Celsius conversions. Maybe someone can help

Default Re: Hi, how's the weather?

Heh I'm in ON and we've only had flurries for maybe 10 min where I live, and about 2 min of that was small hail. Since then, it's felt more like spring.

Fine by me I don't want snow yet, but then again, later snow means later spring, so I'll take the snow now.
    Marisa

I work with alot of people in New Brunswick (I'm in Ontario) and I was at work first this morning despite the one hour time change. They were all late because of 10 cm of snow on the ground and icy roads.

Today was quite nice in the Ottawa area -- it was warmer than usual. I am actually hoping for some snow this year! We had a green Christmas last year and it was warm and foggy. Not at all what we usually expect!
    Cathy
    Forum Moderator
    TSFC Homepage

I'm in Ontario, just south of Toronto and the school buses are canceled and snow falling from the sky! What is this winter or something? lol

I couldn't believe it when I heard the radio report that the buses had been canceled for our area. The sidewalks and roads were almost clear! In the middle of winter when there is a snow storm they won't cancel them because they don't want to make the same mistake twice, they do it every year.