Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ~*~waving~*~

Smile ~*~waving~*~

Hello Everyone,
    I am a stay at home Mommy of three boys 11, 12 & 17.

My 12 year old has been diagnosed with Asperger's - Anxiety Disorder - ADHD - Learning Disablitiy & then in June with Tourette's.

He had a verbal tic for a few years and then throat clearning/eye rolling/leg jerking tics started in December 2010.

He is identified in school and has an IEP. Tourette's is listed but other then stating he can leave the room if his tics are overhelming to regroup is all I have so I am very interested in hearing from others with Tourette's about what accomidations help them at home & school.

On a "I have crappy DNA" side note my youngest has autism & my oldest has Asperger's & ADHD. Never a dull day in my world! ~*~smiles~*~
    Last edited by realitiez; April 27, 2011 at 02:33 PM.

Smile Re: ~*~waving~*~

Hello Realitiez and welcome to the TSFC Forum. Thank you for joining us and for sharing your story.

Your own experience will certainly be helpful in discussions with other Forum members in similar situations.

How are you and the boys dealing with the current situation and are there any specific issues we may be able to help with?

Have a look around the Forum at the various resources, and feel free to join in any ongoing discussion or start some of your own.

Default Re: ~*~waving~*~

Welcome to the TSFC Forum, Realitiez!