Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kate Moss has 'Facial Tourettes'

Default Kate Moss has 'Facial Tourettes'

World reknowned fashion industry model, Kate Moss has said that she she has facial tics and pretends to be another person to control her tics.

Kate Moss has tics

""I don't want to be myself, ever. I'm terrible at a snapshot. Terrible. I blink all the time. I've got facial Tourette's. Unless I'm working and in that zone, I'm not very good at pictures, really," she told the December issue of Vanity Fair magazine."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/kate-moss-i-have-facial-tourettes-20121101-28ll3.html

Default Re: Kate Moss has 'Facial Tourettes'

I think people/celebs throw the word tourettes around like people used to throw around "gay or retarded." Also it has been well publized her battle w/cocaine addiction I don't know but I have heard stimulants can cause tics in some people?

I have to agree with you, Geneva. It did read to me as throwing a term around.

This is bad. But I blame Vanity Fair more than Kate Moss. They didn't have to print this and they must have known it would be offensive to people with TS. Alright then, 10 year boycott on Vanity Fair for me!

In the US there was a show called Stars on Ice or something like that Dancing with the Stars but ice skating and Bethany Frankel said she was a horrible skater and had tourettes while skating and I completely boycotted her. Her and her husband divorced...karma/darma - sensitivity people for everyones journey of life and human condition!

'Stars on Ice'. I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it.