Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dr. David Baxter, Tourette Canada Forum Administrator Recovering from surgery

Exclamation Dr. David Baxter, Tourette Canada Forum Administrator Recovering from surgery

My good friend and Forum colleague both on the TSFC Forum and on our sister Forum Psychlinks, Dr. David Baxter is currently recovering at home from surgery that took place recently.

David supports and manages the behind the scenes part of the the TSFC Forum software, and also shares his professional insights as a clinical psychologist to our Forum members.

David reports he is improving every day and I'd like to wish him continued speedy recovery.

getwell.JPG

Get Well Soon, my friend!

Default Re: Dr. David Baxter, TSFC Forum Administrator Recovering from surgery

Dear David,
    Sending lots of healing love your way! Get better soon!
    We're looking forward to reading your sage advice on the Forum again soon.
    xo Tina
    Tina, Forum Moderator, TSFC Staff Liaison

TSFC Homepage
    TSFC Membership

Hope you're feeling good again very soon, David. Yes we do miss you here!

I haven't gotten to reading any of Dr David Baxter's posts but I look forward to doing so when he is well.
    Good to hear things are moving towards a positive healing.

Here's to a speedy recovery Dr. Baxter!

Received this note from Dr. Baxter with his approval for sharing his updated status:

Saw oncologist this morning. Scheduled to start chemo April 30.

Have to finish treatment for thrush and complete a course of antibiotics for h. Pylori bacteria which created to small upper GI ulcers. Dr wants that out of the way first so they can accurately judge any side effects of chemo and adjust the dose as required.

Feeling stronger every day and very pleased with the feedback we got today.

David Baxter

Sent from my iPhone
    Mary Lou says David has made amazing progress the last couple of weeks.

Keep it up, David...we miss you and wish you continued recovery!

Steve

Count me among the many wishing Dr. Baxter a speedy and full recovery. I have always appreciated his comments and insights and look forward to reading his future posts.