Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Good Information Websites

Question Good Information Websites

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for a good legitimate and information website on all things tourettes. I am currently in school and my last research paper has to do with a medical condition of my choice. And since my son has tourettes, adhd, anxiety, anger ect.. I figured what better condition to write about However I need to have 4 good sources, and I am looking for some help on what ones you guys find the most accurate, legitimate and helpful.
    Thanks

Default Re: Good Information Websites

This Forum follows an evidence based policy on the resources we present, so if you can tell me specifically what topics related to TS you are looking for, I can point you to the resources that would contain what you're looking for.

All things Tourette is a very broad. You may want to explore the neurobiology, the course of the disorder, the behavioral aspects of Tourette and how environment affects tic expression, comorbidities and treatment options.

The subject that might be most timely might be Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT) with references to the recent work of Dr. Douglas Woods PhD. CBIT is the cutting edge of Tourette treatment.

You can learn more HERE