Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Professional CBIT Training

Lightbulb Professional CBIT Training

Steve
    I've been looking for a way to get certified in CBIT the Tourettes foundation doesn't have a training planned currently, do you know if there is anyone else providing training toward certification? I was hoping to find something in the next month or two.

Default Re: CBIT Webinars: View Here (Free)

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I've been looking for a way to get certified in CBIT the Tourettes foundation doesn't have a training planned currently, do you know if there is anyone else providing training toward certification? I was hoping to find something in the next month or two.
    We are working closely with TAA with regard to CBIT training, with the intention of setting up training in Canada to supplement the training provided by the TAA BTI. There is no training in the works by TAA, but if you go to the TAA website HERE you can contact Denise Walker by email to get your name on the list for the next TAA BTI session.

If the Canadian session is scheduled before one of theirs, you would be welcome to attend, likely in either Ottawa or Toronto.

The curriculum and content would be virtually identical, as we are working in collaboration with TAA.

As I get more information, I can let you know.

Hi Steve
    I actually heard from Denise, but the next training is right when I'm hoping to start a new job ugh. I'm hoping they will offer something else at least a few months from now but I'm not sure how often they have trainings. Do you have any info about a training in Canada yet, if so I'd be very interested.
    Journey
    Last edited by Steve; January 2, 2017 at 10:03 AM. Reason: edit at author's request

I actually heard from Denise, but the next training is right when I'm hoping to start a new job
    Not sure where / when that one is, but how's early May 2107?

Really? So you are having a certification training up there in May? The TA one is Feb 3-4, which doesn't allow me much notice. I would love to get any info on my personal email or be added to your email list for events like this. Please let me know how I can gather the needed details.
    Thank You Steve
    Journey

So you are having a certification training up there in May?
    Please see my Private Message to you for more information. As soon as final arrangements are confirmed, more info will be posted publicly.

Thank you Steve....please add me to your mailing list for training. The TA training is Feb 3-4.
    I'm Hoping to meet you in Canada!

Will keep you posted. It looks like the training in Louisiana was just recently arranged.

Hi Steve
    Yes I believe so, it is just a bit soon with it already being January. Thanks so much for helping me and I look forward to learning about any trainings in Canada.
    Journey

Default Re: Professional CBIT Training

Steve
    Can you think of a competing response for a sniffing outward or snorting out tic? The adult client gets embarrassed as people constantly offer her a tissue, and the snorting out gets loud.
    Journey

---------- Post Merged at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:09 PM ----------

I hope I put this in the correct forum, my apologies if not